A growing number of Oklahomans are asking their primary care doctor to come to them. The trend is particularly convenient for younger caretakers, who are often forced to take time off work to shuttle loved ones to doctors’ visits.
- Physician Housecalls Announces New Psychiatric Services
- Oklahoma-Based Physician Housecalls Receives Investment From Private Equity Firm
- Physician Housecalls Expands Patient Care Following Medicare Rule Change
- PAs Help Close Gaps in Care Through House Calls
- Oklahoma home-based primary care company enters Wichita market with purchase