Physician Housecalls doesn’t set out to recruit military veterans specifically, said Hank Ross, chief executive officer. But what some people may see as challenging work doesn’t seem that difficult to medical staff members who have previously given care on a battlefield.
- Physician Housecalls Announces New Psychiatric Services
- Oklahoma-Based Physician Housecalls Receives Investment From Private Equity Firm
- Physician Housecalls Expands Patient Care Following Medicare Rule Change
- PAs Help Close Gaps in Care Through House Calls
- Oklahoma home-based primary care company enters Wichita market with purchase